Straight Talk Motorola Razr V3 Video Review
This is a video review of Straight Talk Motorola Razr V3 phone.
Straight Talk is a new partnership between Verizon, Tracfone and Walmart. The phones range from a basic phone for $60 with a $30 phone card to a pretty nice Smart phone that runs just over $300. I recently bought the Samsung R451c for $130 which included a $30 “All You Need” phone card.
This setup was good for one month of service, 1000 minutes, 1000 texts, and 30 mb of web browsing. That is quite a bit of browsing on the little screen of this phone.
The new Straight Talk program has two prepay options.
Unlimited Prepaid Straight Talk Wireless for $45 a month
* unlimited minutes
* unlimited text and picture messages
* unlimited data
* unlimited 411 calls
“All You Need” Prepaid for $30 a month which includes
* 1000 minutes
* 1000 texts
* 30 mb of data for
* unlimited 411 calls
Straight Talk Motorola Razr V3 next to the Samsung R451c Sllider
Summary Straight Talk Review
This is a well thought out venture which includes the largest retailer in the world, the largest cell phone company in the New World—(Tracfone’s parent company) and Verizon who has the largest collection of Cell phone towers in the United States.
This program hits a new low price for Unlimited Nationwide coverage $45 per month plus sales tax. It also hits a new low for prepaid minutes at 3 cents a minute. The minutes do not roll over. Still the cheapest prepaid minute you could find before this program was 6.66 with a $200 purchase from Tracfone.
Check out more information on Straight Talk Wireless.
Benefits of Straight Talk Service
- No contract to sign
- No Credit Check
- Phones available at Walmart or Straight Talk.com
- Minute Cards available Online, Walmart, or direct from the phone
- Nationwide cell service on Verizon Network
- Nationwide no roaming charge service
- Local phone number available
- No deposit required
- No overlimit charges
- 411 calls for no extra charge on both Straight Talk plans
- Your plan information on your phone screen all the time
- 1,000 minutes a month for $30 a month
- Unlimited Calling, Text, and Data for $45 a month